At The END Of Myself…

Well, school has been keeping me crazy busy the last few days and I am so ashamed that I have not been posting! I have been working on a short story, and three papers, all due tomorrow or Thursday so anyways, I thought I would post a song that has been on my mind a lot lately and one that seemed appropriate for the way I am feeling right now…TOTALLY exhausted and at the end of myself!!!!
< ~ < ~ < ~ < ~ < ~ < ~ < ~ < ~ < ~ < ~

My Hope Is You/ Third Day

“To You oh Lord, I lift my soul,
In You oh God, I place my trust,
Do not let me be put to shame
Nor let my enemies triumph over me

(chorus)
My hope is You
Show me Your ways
Guide me in truth
In all my days
My hope is you!

I am oh Lord filled with Your love,
You are oh God my salvation,
Oh guard my life and rescue me,
My broken spirit shouts, my mended heart cries out…”

(Repeat Chorus)

This entry was posted in Letter Rip. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to At The END Of Myself…

1. Concerned Husband says:

Yes, she is running on about 6 hours sleep over the past 48 hours. None at all monday night, 2 hour nap and then 4 hours last night. Please pray for her safety on the road!

You have done so well with all of this, Susanna! Those eagles’ wings are there for you.

Susanna. last comment was from me – changed my identity to anonymous!

Mom, you’re not supposed to let everyone know that you are anonymous!!! I need to look as popular as possible!!(: For anyone else out there who may do/be doing this same thing, don’t think I won’t start noticing!!!!!P.S. Mom, I forgive you!

5. Rikiah says:

I am totally legit

6. Kofi Annan says:

me too

7. Alicia Ward III says:

Hey susanna, crazy insomniac Summer school student of Today… greatest writer of Ameri-Canadian readers Tomorrow! How goes it? I do hope you are so glad summer school’s over! :) I am … for your sake and all those driving on Metro Atlanta roadways! ;) I love you and love your heart. Third Day’s song … one of my faves. My WE have such good taste Did you know I go to Mac Powell’s church? Cool, EH!? (I’m in with the Canadian lingo). — I Love you and think you are grand! ;)

8. Tom Bruise says:

You are such a stud susanna. Kudos on the writing. You’re work is brilliant.