Rick and I got FREE tickets to see “Riverdance” tonight at the Fox Theatre! I’m sooo excited! As many people were, I was fixated with that show in the mid nineties when it was a new thing. I remember my sister borrowed a tape of “Riverdance” from the library and we would watch it obsessively! Now I can actually hear and see everything live…yipeee! Time to practice my Irish tap routine!!!(;
5 Signs that you are Lord of the Dance:
- Your calves are the size of footballs
- You pretend you’re Michael Flatley
- Any hard wood surface area is fair game for “tap dancing”
- You swear you’re Irish(you’re great, great, great, great, great grandmother once removed was)
- You like grand entrances, entailing a large leap in the air and sweep of the arms….Everyone generally thinks you’re really cool!
The show was INCREDIBLE!! One of the best performances I’ve ever seen…I recommend that everyone go out and see it if they can!