Prayer

Lord God,

I pray for our baby tonight. You know how worried I am all the time about his/hers health and safety. It is so hard not knowing how the baby is doing, whether he/she is breathing, etc and I just need to calm down and trust in Your faithfulness to us. Help me to trust more in Your love and Your desire to do what is best for us. I don’t want to act out my lack of faith in Your ability to take care of our little one any longer and I just pray that I would just shut my mouth when the doubts start gettting the better or me and I want to tell everyone about my fears. I put our baby in Your hands…thank you for taking care of our worries for us!

In Jesus’ name,

Amen.

This entry was posted in A Womb With a View. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Prayer

1. Jordana says:

Hi Susanna! I’m a friend of Jana’s. Congrats on your pregnancy! :-)I know full well what you are going thru with worries right now and you have definately taken those to the right place! As a mom, you will realize this will be a life long practice, our hearts are so for the best for our kids, that it is easy to worry about them. But our Father in heaven, who has knit them together, fearfully and wonderfully, will take care of your precious little one. Take comfort in the words from Joshua, cast all your cares upon God, cause He cares for you, and that means your baby too! Enjoy this time. I know it’s hard to know everything is perfect, especially if you haven’t heard the heartbeat, and not being able to feel kicks for another month or so, but continue trusting that your little one is in the right hands…and speak that out in faith!Continue to let God grow you during this walk thru motherhood. I personally think, it is the most growth you will do in your life, as well as being the best time in your life. Take care and I’m looking forward to seeing how your pregnancy goes the next 8 months or so!Many blessings!

Thanks Jordana! I’m glad you can give me the advice of one who has gone thru all this before!! I’m just going to keep on praying!

3. maryanne helms says:

Susanna-I pray for little baby all the time. Welcome to the world of tremendous parental vulnerability and a whole lifetime of worrying about people you value more than yourself. It is so normal to feel all these emotions. And it is also so normal for young women in our country to have perfectly healthy babies. We are so blessed in America. Love you,Maryannep.s. I love rick and baby rose too!

Susanna, we pray for your little one daily. Parenting is really a lesson in trusting God at a whole new level!

5. Mella says:

Trust in the Lord, with all of your heart. Lean not on your own understanding. In all of your ways, follow him, and He will make your paths straight. Don’t worry about tomorrow, He’s got it under control. Just trust in the Lord with all of your heart, and he will carry you through.Sending you warm thoughts and prayers Susanna.

Mella, One of my favorite versus of the bible! Thank you for that reminder and encouragement!