Guess Who?!

Isn’t he/she cute?!! Our baby, who may just be a few weeks ahead of schedual according to measurements (almost 15 weeks as opposed to 13)! An earlier due date would sure be nice…we’ll know for sure in a few weeks!

Rick says:
After traveling through the gamma quadrant and navigating through many asteroid belts, our little alien baby has splash landed in its space pod. He/she has apparently downed a few cold ones, but with fatties for parents as he/she has, we knew there would be a gut.

This entry was posted in A Womb With a View. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Guess Who?!

Love that baby! Thanks for posting the pictures, Rick.

2. Aileen says:

Cute! Funny how much he/she looks like his cousin’s ultrasound picture!Can’t wait to see your belly… Don’t worry…mine’s bigger!

3. jana says:

How exciting! Thanks for calling me to tell me your news about a possible earlier due date. SOrry I wasn’t able to get to my phone—I was being a mommy and a chef all at the same time when you called.Anyway, congrats on the beautiful pics! How exciting!

OHHHHH!!! SO cute and so exciting! I love it! Can’t wait to get to see the little thing=)

5. Grandma (Sandy) says:

I’m sooooooo excited! Seeing a picture makes it so much more real, it made me cry. :) I’ve been praying for he/she too and can’t wait to be grandma to this new little Rose!!!

Looks to me like a mullet!!!gamullet

7. daniel says:

BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!!!

8. Steph says:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow. that’s SO exciting. :-) hehe. i absolutely can NOT wait to hold the adorable little baby. :-D

9. Grampa Paul says:

Cute Kid! Well with parents like you knew he would be one cute kid! Talented and smart too. I have been busy shopping for her first aquarium, nothing to big, just enought to catch the fever!Sorry I have esponded previously, I have been on a secret mission for the CIA and have not had access to the internet.

10. Grandpa Paul says:

Sorry for the spelling errors,Rented fingers.

11. Mella says:

How adorable! I love ultrasound technology!