Hikes, Valentines, Birthdays, Showers 'n some Precious Children!!

**Enjoy one and a half months of pictures, finally being posted (and it only took about 45 minutes to do so on blogger!!:( Anyone know some tricks to post pics more easily? Let me know!:) I’ll be posting more shower pictures on my other blog tomorrow…

This entry was posted in Letter Rip. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Hikes, Valentines, Birthdays, Showers 'n some Precious Children!!

1. Neo says:

Rose - Nice picts.When posting picts to blogger the fastest way to do it, is to click on the “add more images link til you have 5 blank spots. Select center, and just drop 5 in. If you have more than 5 after you’ve done the first 5, repeat again until your done.It’s faster than doing one at a time.Hope that helps.Have a great weekend.Peace & Hugs,- Neo

2. Mella says:

Great pic’s Susanna! I particularly love the butterfly-ballerina ones – adorable!

OH my gosh! I love the pictures Susanna…you look beautiful!

4. maryanne helms says:

Great pictures. WE do have a cute niece and nephew, don’t we? It was fun seeing you and Rick yesterday…love you!

Neo- thanks for the pic help! I’m going to try your advice now!Mella-thanks for always coming by and for admiring my beautiful niece!Grace – thanks for the compliment…it makes me feel good, especially in my altered pregnancy state!Maryanne – thanks for spreading the sixth love language!:)

Susanna, Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures of little you-know-who. I love them…and the photos of your shower.