It’s A……..GUESS!!!

We found out the sex of our baby yesterday! Many of you know already but anyways…look at pictures (especially first;) and guess what we’re having then get answer at bottom! NOTE: if you get this wrong, you need some serious help or at least an anatomy refresher course!:)

Our little exhibitionist!

Baby snoozin!

(DRUM ROLL!)

That’s right… IT’S A BOY* and a very active little guy at that! With a mother’s/parent’s intuition, we have known for a while now that it is a boy and I am, to the surprise of many females, REALLY excited about having a son! At first it was all about having a girl but somehow, and I know it was God just steering my desires in His direction, I just was yearning for a boy all the time! Either way, obviously, we would be very excited but YAHOO!!! We’re naming him Micah…I just love the name…and we just can’t wait to meet him!!!

This entry was posted in A Womb With a View. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to It’s A……..GUESS!!!

1. maryanne helms says:

oops. I mentioned his name on my blog…so hopefully no one goes there and finds out. do you want me to remove it? I will if you say so. love you.

2. daniel says:

Umm, Rick kinda already told everyone his name…and congrats on having a boy…boys are cool.

3. jana says:

Congrats! We are very excited for you and can’t wait to meet this little guy!

4. bhallies says:

Wow! I think the 3D photo is -in the true sense of the word – awesome! – as in Psalm 139.

5. Jordana says:

sons are awesome!! I have 2!! You are going to love being a mom to a little boy! (They definately keep you running, so get a good pair of running shoes! haha) Congrats! I LOVE the name Micah!

yay! Very exciting…you can definitely tell the sex of the baby from the pics…very funny

7. heidi says:

Susanna,You’re gonna love having a little boy!!!!

8. Mella says:

Little boys are amazing – exhausting at times, but mostly just wonderful. =) Congratulations!