Halifax, Nova Scotia…Day 13

Finally internet access for the first time since last Wednesday!! Modern technology has found its way to the Econo Lodge in Halifax!:) We’re still having a blast and have seen so much from the home town of the Rankin Family + great music and dancing in a pub owned and operated by them (Canadians, specifically my brother Andrew may get excited about this!!;) to getting close up with moose, to the unparalleled beauty everywhere in P.E.I. to…well, we’ll post lots of pictures as soon as we get home…that will give a better idea! Anyways, my internet time has run up so I must bid a hasty goodbye. By the way, if you want to hear true, genuine Canukan accents, you ain’t heard nothing ’till you come to these parts!!!

This entry was posted in Letter Rip. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Halifax, Nova Scotia…Day 13

Looking forward to seeing you, and your pictures, on Saturday!

Sounds like your having a blast! Can’t wait to see the pictures

3. gamullet says:

while I was digging a hole today, it dawned on me that we knew a woman who attended Grace & Peace church in Toronto who moved to Sydney. You could have looked her up. Alas, too late!Pleased that your enjoying the Maritimes so much.love Dad

4. heidi says:

I love Canada!! The best donuts and poutine in the world, eh? Mmmm Tim Horton’s! Seriously, very unhealthy …but, so, so good! I went to Canada (The Hershey rink, Niagara Falls, Toronto) on my senior Spring Break…great stuff. I’m glad you had fun..I’ll be watching for pictures!

5. Rick says:

Oh yes, Poutine, I’d never had it before the Red Shoe Pub… mmmmmmm SO good.

6. Neo says:

Rose - Ah, knew you would go through blog withdraw! LOLLook forward to the picts. Peace & Hugs,- Neo

7. Alicia says:

I can’t wait to see your pictures ! Hey mrs. Rose! I just wanted to say I was so glad to get to be a part of your baby shower!Being one of the lead photographers, I felt pretyy darn special! ;) I hope you like the pictures.Love you mucho!

8. Neo says:

Rose - Hey girl, where’d ya go? Did those Canadians kidnap ya?Peace & Hugs,- Neo

9. daniel says:

You know, your site is pretty boring when you don’t post on it.

10. Neo says:

Rose - Come back soon! Have a great and safe 4th of July.Peace & Hugs,- Neo

11. Mella says:

Hello? ((echo echo echo))