Anxiously, Desperately Waiting (For My Son)!

Today is my due date and not much is happening with my body yet! Hardly any dilation, no contractions, no water, etc…it’s getting more and more difficult to carry this big belly and just to dream about a son I can not yet see! Thankfully, I know that no matter what, he will be in my arms no later than two weeks from now but, but, but….I WANT HIM NOW!!!!:) PLEASE PRAY that my body would speed up progress and that I would have faith and patience as the waiting game begins in full!

This entry was posted in Letter Rip. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Anxiously, Desperately Waiting (For My Son)!

1. maryanne helms says:

I am praying and will continue to do so. Until then, we’ll keep your schedule full so you can’t be thinking too much about everything. By the way, SUnday is my b-day celebration. Interested? Another day to cross off the calendar….:)

Maryanne, Of coarse I’m interested in your birthday celebration! I’m sorry that with the baby coming I probably am seeming all about me…if Micah is not here yet we will be there most definitely!!!!

Hang in there, Hon – won’t be long!

4. Heeds says:

it shouldnt be too long now! we’re praying for you :)

5. Mella says:

I’m so glad I have internet connection back, just in time to read all about your new arrival – he’ll be here before you know it! Rest up!

I’ll be praying for you! can’t wait to see hiM! Don’t worry he’s almost here=)