Introducing…

This entry was posted in Letter Rip. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Introducing…

1. jana says:

What a gift from God—He is absolutely precious! Enjoy every minute–you are wonderful parents already!

2. maryanne helms says:

I am so in love. Every time I see him, he steals my heart a little more…such a beautiful boy.Love you all, have a wonderful weekend….your first full weekend as parents!

I’m so in love too!!!! i love him so much…

4. Heeds says:

beautiful!!!!! im so happy for you!!!!

5. heidi says:

Rick and Susanna!!! WOW! He is sooo precious! I can’t wait to meet him the next time I’m in Atlanta! I’m so happy for you both. Like Jana said, enjoy every minute! This next year will fly by.

Love that baby!

7. amy claire says:

Congrats, you three! He is so gorgeous! And I especially love his blue blanket :) That same blanket was a gift to Brighton from my sister and it has become Brighton’s “inseperable blankie”. He will NOT go to sleep without it…that and his stuffed tiger :) Blessings over these next few weeks of adjusting for you all!Take care,Amy Claire

8. Grandma (Sandy) says:

I know it’s been said but I have to say it too – I love him so much already and he is such a beautiful little boy. We are honored to be able to be a part of his life.

9. Jordana says:

Micah is adorable!! The pics are amamzing and ones the you will look at back on for the rest of your lives…thinking…was he really that small?? :-)Hope all is well as you both adjust to parenthood! God bless!!

10. Jordana says:

i should have re-read my post before I sent it….new mommy brain is still effecting me! Sorry!

11. Alina says:

Congratulations! I am so glad you guys posted pictures! What a precious baby. Jenny also sends her congratulations.

12. Mella says:

Just beautiful! Worth the wait! Congratulations

13. Dad says:

Micah is one good looking baby!I could just hold him for hours. Grandma Sandy and I are going to have to battle over who gets to spoil him first or maybe most.I do love the contrast of picture #1 and the rest. Hard to believe this is the same little bundle of joy.

14. Wielding the Sword says:

Congratulations to you and your husband for your new and precious baby! I am so thankful that everything turned out well. May both of you have the wisdom and love for Micah so that he sees the grace of God in you two every, single day. Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. -Proverbs 22:6PS- thanks for your encouragement on my blog a few weeks ago!

15. Neo says:

Rose & Rick - Cgrats!!!! He is so tiny!!!! Truly a gift, get that rest while you can, you’ll spend the next 18 years trying to sleep. :)Peace & Hugs,- Neo