And The Father IS…..

Photo #1: Always the life of any party, Rose frequents L.A. hot spots with his large posse.

Photo #2: Rose seen whispering in the ear of an unidentified beauty last weekend.

Breaking News!!!!! Six month old Micah Rose, heir to the multi-million dollar Rose diaper empire, has just released a statement saying HE is the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter Dannie Lynn! Many are critical of his claims but hey, if O.J. Simpson can stake his claims and supposedly produce a child without a hint of his color, then surely ANYTHING is possible!!! For now, Micah’s publicist has remained guarded, saying only that Micah is exploring his options in these proceedings…

This entry was posted in Letter Rip. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to And The Father IS…..

1. maryanne helms says:

So funny…and clever. I love this post. We had a great time seeing you guys yesterday!

I had so much fun with you guys yesterday too! Don’t Micah and Emma look so cute together in the picture? I love it!!;)

3. Rick says:

I told you that was his pimp coat

4. Micah says:

Fo Shizzle

Since they discovered who the father is maybe they’ll stop talking about Anna NIcole for once:)

6. Mella says:

Ha ha ha! This is great – I just laughed out-loud at the computer! (And I rarely do that, ever, so thank you) =)Thanks for the encouragement about homeschooling on my blog – I really think that we’re going to give it a go. It’s more important to me to be involved in my children’s lives and education than it is to have time at home to write while they’re at school. If God wants to somehow bless my “writing career” in the midst of this, then he will.

7. Neo says:

Rose - No, tis’ not true, Anna’s baby is mine! Mine Mine Mine!!!!;P

Neo-not a chance!:)

Our mortgage is paid!

10. Shannon Smith says:

Lol! this whole battle over paternity really bothers me, more so for Dannielynn’s sake. Poor girl. I’m sure she will hear about all this years down the road. How’s that going to affect her do you think? I love the picture of Emma and Micah. It’s like they are plotting something together…”you distract your Mom and I’ll steal the cookies. Meet you at the toybox in 5. Roger?”