Needin A Little Prayer

I haven’t been to the doctors for a general check up in a long time. I’m like a guy in that sense…I hate to make doctors appointments for myself and usually wait whatever ailment I might have out until it naturally takes care of itself. WELL, this one is showing me a strength stronger than my own bodily defenses can battle. As well as having a mighty, laryngitis type cough consistently for almost two months now (ya, ya, it takes me a while to act:), I had a strange, almost fainting- type spell last night. I suddenly began sweating, my blood sugar levels felt like zero and though I’ve been trying to stop my recent late night snacking, it was all I could do to stop myself from completely inhaling everything in the fridge! This is not the first time lately I’ve felt this way though definitely the worst. So, I figure that A) I’m hypoglycemic, B) Diabetic (oh I hope not!), C) Pregnant again (ahhhhhhh!) or D) Messed up.

All this to say, my mother-in-law is coming this afternoon to look after Micah and I am going to darken the doors of a local doctor’s office. I’d love to know people are praying that every thing’s alright! Also, any further thoughts on what my ailment(s) might be?!

Above Picture: Our little Sir Elton John celebrating his pink shades in the arms of his auntie Grace!;) note: the pink bib was honestly the only clean one left at my parents’ house and the shades…well…we just couldn’t resist!!

This entry was posted in Letter Rip. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Needin A Little Prayer

1. kathy says:

Done, girl. Get yourself to the doc.

2. Rick says:

Micah sings:”I hope you don’t mind, I hope you don’t mind, if I poop in my pants, how wonderful it feels…”

3. gamullet says:

I hope the doctor has some useful advice re your health. Thank Rick very muchly for fixing the battery. Apparanetly the car is running very smooooothly now. Dad

4. Shannon says:

I used to get spells like that a lot and I found it got better when I increased the protein and fat in my diet. I would make sure to eat peanut butter or something with a lot of protein in it. Eating too many carbs did it to me. I guess you could say I’m hypo or hyper glycemic. I’m not sure which one. Good thing you are getting it checked out. Thinking of you!

Susanna,I’m glad that you are going to the doc…good for you! PS I look like a really scary Auntie Grace in this picture…yuck. Poor Sir Elton:P

6. jana says:

Susanna, I am glad you have gotten this checked out. I do hope that just a bit of a diet adjustment will take care of it. Thank God it isn’t anything BIG!! Hope to see you guys soon!