Micah's Little Sister

Ok, the Micah-Ellie introduction is about to steal everyone’s heart.

I think maybe he loves his little sister.

I arrived with Micah and no sooner had we entered the room did he start pointing and saying “baby” excitedly. I brought Ellie over to him and we snapped the above photos. Priceless!

Mommy and Daddy are kind of partial to her as well.

And here are the promised, more clear pictures of little Ellie.

14 Responses to Micah's Little Sister

1. Ally says:

Precious! I love the last photo of Ellie.And you look so very young in the photo of you and Ellie. Again–congratulations! I have no doubt this addition to your family will bring you all so much joy.

2. Shannon says:

I love those photos of Micah and Ellie!! I think that you are right Rick, they will get along very well indeed! Susanna you look great and Rick you look so happy. Congrats on the little pink bundle of joy!

These pictures made my morning…first of all, Micah holding her!!! Adorable. Second, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Third, you both look great! So happy for you!

4. The Matriarch says:

What a beautiful little girl, and a proud older brother.Dad

5. Anna says:

So sweet! :) Congratulations again.

I love the pictures. You all look so beautiful and happy. What a cute baby.Maud

Thanks for the photos, Rick. You all look wonderful. Baby is adorable! Mom

Priceless indeed!! Adorable pictures of Micah and Ellie together. Ellie is so cute. Susanna you look wonderful, Rick you look great too – all seem happy! Give Ellie and Micah kisses and hugs for us.Love, Mom R.

What a precious baby girl! No wonder Micah is already smitten with her. So happy for you both!Adrienne

10. Not-as-Newlyweds says:

What a wonderful beginning! Micah’s grin is adorable, and Ellie is quite adorable herself. :)

11. Vanessa says:

She is beautiful Susanna! Congrats. Steal our hearts indeed!

12. Mella says:

Oh so beautiful! Congratulations!! I’ve been away since the 9th and just now got a chance to catch up my favorite blogs, and of course, had to know if little Ellie had made her debut yet – and she has!She’s just adorable – congrats again! =)

13. Sarah Youn says:

congrats again! susanna, you’re looking good!:) ellie’s so cute… she looks sort of like micah… glad that he is getting along with her!

14. Steph says: