My Cup Overflows

15 Responses to My Cup Overflows

Love the pictures!! So adorable! Thanks for posting them.Love, Mom R.

2. Ally says:

The first photo is beautiful.That rose is almost bigger than her! Precious.

3. Shannon says:

I love those photos of Ellie and big brother Micah. I can already tell that they are going to be so good to one another. What a beautiful family. I love the picture with the rose as well. A rose for a Rose! xo

4. Matt and Betty Morris says:

Susanna, your babies are beautiful! I am so glad Ellie is here. I will continue praying for your new family! God Bless!

These pictures made my day. How I miss you all!!!! Tell Micah Auntie Grace says “hi” and sends a million kisses…give Ellie kisses for me too:) They are both just so beautiful…no wonder that your cup overflows:)

6. Andria says:

Oh wow, what beauty! Those children are just precious. I cannot wait to watch how she grows – she is going to be a beautiful girl! I wish so badly I could come over to visit you now that we both have our big boy and little girl :) Miss you!

What a sweet little face she has. You are blessed, indeed, with your little ones! Love, Mom

Susanna and Rick-You are indeed unbelievably blessed. Such gorgeous little ones! I am so thankful for a healthy baby and for a beautiful family.Aunty Maryanne

Ellie looks adorable in that dress! And I love the one’s too with her and Micah on the bed. He is sure enjoying his baby sister. Loved seeing the updates!Adrienne

10. Shannon says:

Ellie looks so relaxed in the company of big brother Micah, she must know that he’s there to look out for her already. What a cutie pie they both are! Love you!

11. Kristie Maddox says:

Hi guys! I’ve been keeping up with y’all through the blog. I’m so happy to know you’re doing well in NY! Ellie is adorable! You have a beautiful family! :)

12. babiesforRuby says:

Oh Susanna, your babies are just gorgeous! What a precious couple of kiddos God has blessed you with! Enjoy! We are adjusting to 2 as well.Ruth

13. kate says:

She is absolutely beautiful Susanna. I am so jealous. I cant wait to hold my precious bundle as well. And boy is Micah handsome.you have a beautiful family.

14. Not-as-Newlyweds says:

It looks like things are going wonderfully! :)Thanks for the comment, and I cannot wait to see Ellie’s quilt!!! :)

15. girlyamy says:

Congratulations on your baby girl Susanna! She is so precious! Micah seems to have completely embraced the role of big brother! Blessings to you Rick, Micah and Ellie!Amy Liu =))