The Bird

Micah loved this bird so Rick and I are thinking…perhaps some cheery chirp, chirping will be heard behind wrapping paper this Christmas! Living in Brooklyn in a cozy apartment with four inhabitants, one must think small when it comes to pets. No doggies for now my boy!:)

6 Responses to The Bird

Adorable pictures…he’ll love a bird! Just make sure he doesn’t squish it:)

sanna. Just today I was thinking about (bird) Emma and missing her, thinking I would like to replace her…

3. Steph says:

Aww…that’s so cute! Micah so needs a pet :-) and what a great idea since it is small! From the pictures, it seems like Ellie is looking more and more like Micah these days. Can’t wait to see them both at Christmas!

4. Shannon says:

I think that a pet is a great idea! Mira loves the two kitties and it teaches them how to love all creatures, big and small!!

Our love bird Emma was a neat little creature but incredibly destructive removing bits of jade, mother-of-pearl, etc from a lovely antique Japanese screen that I bought your mother.Dad

Funny to remember Emma…she was a lovebird with A LOT of character! I still remember the time she drank some of dad’s wine and ended up tipsy! What a bird!!;)