2 More Babies!

I wake up this morning and what do I find out? Big sister’s having baby #4 and little sister baby #1. Mom to 2, aunt to almost 8 now, what a reason for me to smile…can’t beat a morning like that!:)

Pat & Maryanne: baby #4
Grace and Justin: Baby #1

“Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.”

9 Responses to 2 More Babies!

Yay for baby #4 and baby #1:)

2. Sandy R. says:

Congratulations to both!!

That’s great news! By the way, any word on what happened to Maryanne’s blog? I used to really enjoy it. Tell her it is missed!

4. Becca says:

Congrats on being an aunt to two more! :) We are excitedly enjoying pregnancy with our own little #1. :) It’s a sweet time of year to be expecting! Are they due close together? And I second the question about Maryanne’s blog–I have missed it, too! I’m so glad yours is still up! :)Blessings,Becca

“By the way, any word on what happened to Maryanne’s blog?”I’m sure Maryanne will get her blog up and going again at some point…she was experiencing a lot of technical difficulties with the site and had to stop. Thanks for asking!

6. Shannon says:

Wow!! All of these babies!! It’s crazy how many people I know having babies!! Congrats on being an auntie again!!!

7. Christy says:

Susanna…congrats to Maryanne and Grace!!! So excited for your family :) Andre and I would love to see you guys this Christmas..I’ll email you. Love, CJY

We love babies! Mom

9. Vanessa says:

A very late, but very sincere and excited CONGRATS!! to both Grace and Justin, and Maryanne and Pat!!! Here’s hoping for an energy filled, healthy and happy pregnancy!!Such blessings!!- Vanessa