A Perfect Easter

A perfect Easter was had by all here at the R&S Rose household! My brother Andrew is visiting, we had many friends over with good food enjoyed by all…but most of all, Micah was inundated with reminders of what the day is really all about. Even between chocolate eggs and bunny treats, he learned that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and then rose again. “Poor Jesus,” he repeated after me in a sad tone when I told him about all Jesus had to suffer. How exciting to be able to begin teaching him the story of all stories…one that is true and life changing!

Micah, Ellie and friends at our place…

Easter Morning…

10 Responses to A Perfect Easter

1. Vanessa says:

Those kiddos of yours are too cute. Happy Easter! He is Risen!!

2. Steph says:

Micah and Ellie looked precious!!! As always :-) What game were ya’ll playing in that picture?

What cute pictures!!!! I love them all! Ellie’s Easter dress is beautiful.

Great pictures of my Grandbabies! I love those blue eyes with the blue dress.I’m proud of you guys opening your home to so many people on Easter.

5. Dad R. says:

Sorry, I forgot to add my name to the above.

6. Jessy says:

Aww… your kids are so adorable! I need to meet them sometime! hehe =D

7. The Matriarch says:

I love those little ones so much – thanks for posting the photos…So glad you had a wonderful Easter with your adopted family….Mom

Steph, The game they’re playing is called Dutch Blitz!:)

9. Shannon says:

I love Ellie’s dress. It’s just beautiful with her skin tone and her eyes! I like her pajamas too! It’s nice that you got to spend so much time with friends since your family is so far away :) Happy Easter. Love to you both! ox

So looking forward to being with you guys and the little ones in 3 weeks.Daa