Grandpa's Here!

Only a few days until my dad (aka Grandpa, Beba, Bebop, Papa, etc) will be leaving but oh how we’ve enjoyed his week long visit! Not only has Micah had the time of his life following Papa around but he has been such a trooper for us on our daily, several hour excursions around Brooklyn. His favorite mode of transportation? Beba’s shoulders!:) Ellie also decided to say her first two words while he is here…Tuesday she said “clap” several times while I was clapping my hands and repeating the word. And then this morning, for even daddy to hear, she said “nannas” loud and clear when I offered her a little banana for breakfast. It was a truly awesome experience and I don’t think any of us could believe how clearly she pronounced the word or how distinctly she made known her desire! I’m so thankful Beba could be around to hear her first two words! What a blessing!

6 Responses to Grandpa's Here!

1. Jessy says:

aww, those pictures are all adorable!

i love these shots girl!!! especially the one of ellie with the flower(s) mel

Thanks for posting the pictures – love them! Mom

Beba sure looks happy with that little boy:) I love all those pictures and am so excited Ellie is talking!

5. Lulu says:

LOVE the pics, Susanna! :) I’m so glad that Micah and Ellie have been able to soak in a ton of quality time with their Grandpa. The love in your family for each other is evident and such a blessing from God! :) Oh and GORGEOUS shot of Micah with the azaleas! Was that taken at the Botanical Garden? If so, I need to get Carolina there ASAP! :)

Who’s the fat splay-footed man walking with Micah, another Brooklyn vagrant!I think I need to get my nails manicured.Bebop