So Yes, I'm Pregnant!

(Will I have to buy one of these?;)

14 Responses to So Yes, I'm Pregnant!

1. Rick says:

Horay!!! (But Micah will be walking)

2. Shannon says:

Congratulations guys! I can't imagine poor Susanna pushing a threesome stroller. Wow! I'd like to see that with a Gorilla coffee in tow. :)

3. Andrew says:

Congratulations again Susanna. Something for us all to look forward to! Did you know that I tried to call you again this afternoon? I'll try to talk to you again over the weekend.

4. Corrin says:

this is SO exciting!

5. Jessy says:

Congrats!!! Grandbaby overload for your parents =P… altho im sure theyre not too upset! haha

6. SYK says:

aw susanna, just wanted to say congrats again! what a blessing! :) your family is the cutest.

7. Andria says:

Congratulations Susanna! I am so happy for you guys – what a blessing! Can't wait for more updates about the growing family! Love to all!

8. Mrs. Miller says:

Wow! Congratulations!!! How far along are you? Will you find out if its a boy or girl?

So glad! Mom

10. Miriam says:

Woohoo! After the missions trip, I told Daniel that I expected you'd have another baby soon. We're very excited for you!

Bethany,Hopefully I can get an appointment scheduled asap so that I can find out how far along I am! I'm guessing only about 6 weeks…I'm sure feeling pregnant already though!:)

congratulations!!!! Another beautiful Rose baby!!!! we cannot wait! You'll have to carry the baby in the baby Bjorn, and push MIcah and Ellie in the stroller…you are one brave woman!

13. Katie says:

Congratulations Susanna! I often check in with you all too via the Barker blog and just wanted to tell you that I am happy for your family! Hope all is well in NY!Katie

Well, I don't know if the Park Slope sidewalks will be wide enough for that stroller, so you'll just have to move out here to the Midwest where everything is supersized! Again, so happy for you and Rick! P.S. I know I had a dream about you last night, but for the life of me I can't remember what happened! You are in my prayers, friend, during this tiresome stage in pregnancy.