Micah turns 3, stars in music video

11 Responses to Micah turns 3, stars in music video

happy birthday dear little one!!!! such a wonderful video!!!!love the martins

2. Grampa Rose says:

Micah the great, brings a smile to face of all he meets. Happy birthday big boy.

3. SYK says:

happy birthday micah! micah rose, future rockstar:) loved the video…

Great video. Have a very happy brithday Micah. Sorry we will have to miss the party.Love Bahbee, as you once called me when I visited you in the spring

5. Grandma Rose says:

I love the video! But I love my awesome, precious, energetic, adorable, 1st grandson even more!! You have such a zest for life and thoroughly enjoy it. Never lose that or your smile! Love you and Happy Birthday Micah. (Give Ellie a hug for me, I love her too). See you soon- and we can run and play!

Love it!! Happy birthday, Micah….With love as big as a big, big mountain….Mimi

Of course I am tearing up…my post pregnancy hormones plus the fact that he is just so darn cute make me miss you all so much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!!!! We love you so very much.Aunt Grace, Uncle Justin and Cora

happy 3rd birthday, from your fan-base in atlanta!uncle pat, aunty maryanneanna, josh, emma, willxoxo

9. Johannah says:

Happy birthday Micah!!!

Vivian and I so enjoyed watching this. What a sweet little boy he is. Happy Birthday, Micah! We miss you.

11. Lulu says:

Awww that was such a sweet video! I LOVE the picture of Micah and Ellie in the bathtub!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH!!! :)