Three's a Surprise

So, after finding out the genders of both Micah and Ellie while pregnant, Rick and I have already decided we will not be finding out the sex of Rose #3! I know this is doing things a little differently than most people but purposefully or not, I never seem to do things exactly the way most people do so hey, it’s just my normal!;) Anyways, I am very excited about the prospect of being able to experience for the first time what it is like to be completely surprised and am thankful Rick is on board with this plan!

12 Responses to Three's a Surprise

1. Mrs. Miller says:

Fun!! What a great idea. So will you have a girl's name and a boy's name on hand at the birth? Or will you just wait to see the baby to think of a name?

2. Johannah says:

Sus–Our second was a surprise, even though our first wasn't. It's not weird. Unless of course, it IS wired. And then I am weird right along with you.Love, Jo

3. Rick Rose says:

we're going with a generic, unisex name like "moonunit" =)

yay to not knowing! it was amazing not knowing and when the baby is put in your arms and you find out its such a great surpriseeeeeeeee!!!!! props from the martin clan ps. although this time i think we may find out..haha

Wow! How exciting! I'm so impressed by people who have the willpower to do this, because I sure don't! Counting the days 'till April!

6. Jason and Kim Vinson says:

How exciting! When and if that time comes for us, I'm definitely going to consider waiting, but don't know if I can. So excited for you!

can't wait to find out what this one is:)

8. Julie says:

Kudos to you. We've had surprises with all of ours, though after 3 boys, I'm not sure the 4th was really a surprise!

Now we will all live in suspense! Mom

like a good idea to me, like not opening your present until Xmas day. I spoke to a lady last night who is expecting triplets. In that case I don't think I would want to wait until they were born.Dad

11. Daniel says:

When I first saw the title of this post, I thought you were having triplets. :-P

12. Lulu says:

Cheers for not finding out! Tic'Tic was a GREAT gender-neutral name for us. :)