Little Girls Dressed Alike

I have always wanted two girls to dress alike…thanks to the adorable outfits mom and dad Rose sent us last week for the kids (a whole box full!:), I have my wish! I present my two matching girlies:

And Micah of course in his new big brother t-shirt:

*(Disclaimer: my apologies if I show way to many pictures of my kids on my blog!;) I just can’t get enough of taking pictures of them! To me, there are no better subjects for pictures!!!:)

7 Responses to Little Girls Dressed Alike

1. Becca says:

Your girls look adorable in their matching outfits. :) And I don't think a mom can really have too many pictures of her kids on her blog. :)

I agree! I mean, I really expect to see lots and lots of pictures of the kids when I read your blog! (I know I'm a bit of a hypocrite though!). Anyway, especially love the picture of Ellie is sucking her thumb and cuddling with Amelia. It doesn't get much cuter than that.

3. maryanne says:

glad your wish came true. tried to call last night, not sure it was the right number though. thinking of ya!b

4. Betty says:

Wonderful pictures!!!! And in my opinion, you can't have too many pictures of your kids, they are gorgeous!

Susanna,SO CUTE! Love the matchign clothes and am so glad to see Ellie cuddling Amelia. Love you all!

How nice for Ellie to feel "oneness" with Amelia…All very cute! Mom

7. Miriam says:

Amelia looks like a little baby doll for Ellie in some of these pictures (like, the 2nd one)! Your little family is precious! Thanks for the pictures.