Amelia, 8 Weeks

These pictures are a few weeks old but our teeny tiny girl hasn’t changed much!;)

One of her first smiles at about 4 weeks, captured on my iphone.

Precious Amelia…

She is still teeny tiny.

She flashes many a beautiful smile these days!
She seems to have a soft spot for Micah and gave him her first smiles. Cute!
She sleeps heavily from about 8pm -12 pm and then is more wakeful the rest of the night. Rick and I are forced to once again evaluate our late night tendencies!;)
Loves her bouncy seat and being snuggled up close to me in the Baby Bjorn carrier.
People usually say she looks like me or Micah. Is it possible for one of our children to look a little like their mama? Just a little is all I ask so I can feel some claim on their genetics?! I think when it came to the gene pool, my genes all swam away and disappeared!!;)

I love you sweet Amelia and thank God for giving us another beautiful daughter to cherish, nurture and guide!

6 Responses to Amelia, 8 Weeks

1. Miriam says:

This time last year, you and Rick were leading the World Servants trip with us. We'll miss you this year: there are 34 people on our team!

She has grown so much! I actually think that Amelia looks more like you than either Micah or Ellie. It will be fun to see who she looks as she continues to grow.

3. kate says:

Every time I see her I feel she look a lot Like Anna. I admit, I dont see Anna often but that would prove there is mommy genes in there since you are not related to pat so it has to be challies I am seeing. She is beautiful. Dont you just love their smiles?

4. Melissa Marini says:

I cannot get over the fact that every time I look at her face I see my Ethan.

Miriam, I can't believe it was already a year ago that we went to New Mexico! What precious memories…have a great trip and I hope a lot will be accomplished!:)Kate, I see Anna as well!

I love them, Hon…especially the middle one…Mom