Our Awkward Family Photo

The 22 members of the Challies/Frye/Helms/Rose Clan together in Virginia last week…

Dad has a coin in one eye because, if you know my dad, you know he always has to goof around whenever he is in a picture. My silly niece Michaela is making interesting faces, some people aren’t looking so happy, a lot of spaced out expressions…yup, this is a typical family photo for us! Always a little awkward looking. But yet, that is what makes it so us. Perfect just isn’t our style!

Sorry mom! Perhaps one day we’ll get a more “normal” looking family picture!

Awkward enough for ya?;)

8 Responses to Our Awkward Family Photo

These are so funny Susanna…oh dad.

2. Melissa Marini says:

Great shots.At your next family gathering you should have a spot the differences competion with these pictures.

It's not so bad, is it? Can you move it up closer?

4. Rick Rose says:

"normal" is a relative term :)

5. kate says:

Its so special to get these pictures. We still havent been able to get everyone together for a family photo. Ours isnt as widespread or as big as yours but still… they will be precious no matter how silly they are.

6. Johannah says:

Oh, how I laughed! I actually clicked on the photos before I read the post and saw Uncle John's funny eye. . . I just knew he'd wedged something into it. I figured a pebble or something. No surprise there at ALL!

Not such a bad photo. By their very nature family pics are awkward.Dad

8. Shannon says:

With so many little ones around, it would be almost impossible to get that "perfect" photo….but to me, it is perfect….children being children :) doesn't get much better than that.