Our School Space

Inspired by the picture which I found on the site Ohdeedoh , we created our little school space below!

In our small apartment, we can’t have a separate school room but I still thought it would be fun and inspiring to have a space dedicated to school none the less.  Fortunately, my husband was more than willing to oblige my desire and literally got this all done Friday night! He’s amazing!!!

Rick came up with “Mrs. Mom”:)

Nothing like inspiring quotes and beautiful anniversary flowers from my husband to add extra touches to the space!

And there you have it!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Our School Space

Wooohooo!!!! Looking great! Excited to hear how the year goes!

2. jchallies says:

Looks very inspiring. I noticed that book on Lincoln which we bought at a book sale in Hamilton. Since we bought remainders by the box and most canadians had little interest in american topics, the book cost us about a nickel.

Dad

3. Looks really cool! Looking forward to hearing more about it!

It looks really inviting! How fun to start the year out with such encouraging surroundings. Great job, you guys!

5. I LOVE this! Rick…..look at you go!! Super Dad!!

6. Megha says:

Looks great, Susanna! I love how all the kids can reach the chalkboard…how come they don’t do that in traditional school? :)

7. Franci says:

That looks really great! How nice to have an organised space specially for schooling! Enjoy it!

8. Mom R. says:

Great use of space, and very creative. I know you’ll all enjoy. :)